Beginning out juggling a number of jobs as a valet driver, firefighter and entrepreneur, Jack Kellogg at 18 years of age about 6 years in the past dreamed of economic freedom, grew to become laser-focused on saving cash and realized the whole lot he might concerning the inventory market earlier than turning to penny shares.
Jack’s intense drive for achievement pushed his psychological and bodily well being to unhealthy ranges as he managed a whole bunch of trades, and at occasions in illiquid, unregulated securities that always noticed a whole bunch of p.c will increase, rapidly adopted by spectacular collapses inside only a few weeks.
This multifaceted dialogue takes us inside Jack’s journey, which was met with setbacks and struggles, together with knowledge gained sooner than typical for somebody so younger.
Buying and selling within the monetary markets entails a danger of loss. Podcast episodes and different content material produced by Chat With Merchants are for informational or instructional functions solely and don’t represent buying and selling or funding suggestions or recommendation.
Subjects & Timestamps:
- 0:00 Jack’s background and the way he bought into buying and selling
- 5:15 His mother and father view of buying and selling and early targets
- 6:25 What makes buying and selling fascinating for Jack
- 7:25 Is buying and selling lonely for him? Assist community
- 9:00 Fast and simple earnings are disadvantageous
- 10:45 His buddy’s and household’s views of penny shares
- 11:36 Points with penny shares
- 18:10 Perceptions of penny shares and why commerce them
- 20:42 Liquidity points and the way it adjustments over time
- 23:30 Jack’s methods and what he seems for
- 29:00 Jack’s losses as a consequence of liquidity points
- 35:50 Use of leverage
- 37:10 Holding penny shares for days or even weeks
- 40:10 Shorting penny shares
- 42:15 Mindset of buying and selling
- 43:15 Private care, sacrifices and sickness
- 49:13 $20,000 to $11 million in simply 5 years
- 52:00 Having fun with his winnings
- 54:00 Recommendation for merchants
- 55:45 Learn how to contact Jack